Bradford offers soap bases made with 100% traceable Rainforest Alliance Certified™ sustainable palm oil! This allows our customers to use the Rainforest Alliance Certified™ seal on their packaging and in their advertising.
- The cost of Bradford soap bases made with Rainforest Alliance Certified™ oils is slightly more expensive than regular vegetable soap base and less expensive than soap base made with RSPO. This is possible because we can cut unnecessary costs out of the supply chain.
- The palm oil is loaded into ISO-tankers and shipped directly from the family-owned plantation into our manufacturing facility, which provides 100% transparency and traceability!
- Bradford is the first and only custom soap base manufacturer to offer Rainforest Alliance Certified™ soap noodles and finished bar soap. Bradford is proud to be at the forefront of this move toward sustainable consumer products.
- The Rainforest Alliance Certified™ seal indicates quality farm management and commitment to conservation and sustainable practices.
- The guidelines around the Rainforest Alliance are very strict and do not allow for Mass Balance products. All Rainforest Alliance palm oil is identity-preserved, and companies must demonstrate significant socio-economic benefits for the communities that provide the product.
Bradford recently traveled to Guatamala to visit the family-owned plantation that provides our sustainable palm oil. Click here
to view the video.
The Rainforest Alliance Certified Seal
The Rainforest Alliance works to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods by transforming land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior. Rainforest Alliance Certified farms meet the Sustainable Agriculture Network standards (SAN). SAN is a coalition of non-profit conservation and rural development groups that promotes efficient agriculture, biodiversity conservation and sustainable community development.
Please visit https://www.rainforest-alliance.org/business/marketing-sustainability/new-seal/ for more information and Use of Seal Guidelines.
Contact Bradford today to learn more about how you can incorporate Rainforest Alliance Certified Sustainable oils into your products.